Job Code: CON-012017 Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS Reporting Line: CEO
JOB SUMMARY: The Management Consultant will be responsible for solving problems, create values and improve business performance to higher level.
You will primarily be concerned with the strategy, structure, management and operations in the consulting arm of the business. You must be ambitious, motivated to solve problems and be able to drive revenue.
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organisation
- Interview client's employees, management team
- Develop business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations/solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Manage projects and programmes- run presentations and facilitate workshops/Seminars
- Writing reports and maintaining records
Qualification and Experience:
- University/HND Degree and professional membership will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of business principles
- Knowledge of relevant industry laws and regulations
- Good corporate and business experience of not less than 5 years in Consulting Roles
Skills and Competences:
Presentation Skills, Excellent Commercial and Relationship management skills, Problem Solving Skills, Communication skills, Business Strategy skills, E-Business or Information Technology (IT) Skills, Financial/Management Control Skills, Human Resources Skills, Time management skills, Marketing and Supply Chain management.
Autonomous (as will work without a team), Transparent, Values Orientated, Sensitive to people's problems, Tough when needed, Able to travel, Multitasking and Result Driven.
Attractive and Industry Competitive
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted