Job Code: EPA-012017 Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: EXECUTIVE PA Reporting Line: GROUP CEO
JOB SUMMARY: The Executive PA will work closely with the Group CEO to provide managerial support- on a one-to-one basis. You will assist the CEO to make and manage the use of time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Arrange calls and meetings
- Make travel arrangements and compose correspondences
- Review memos and reports, conduct research, create presentations and prepare statistical reports.
- Contribute to proposals
- Writing reports- call and maintaining records
Qualification and Experience:
- University/HND Degree
- Knowledge of business principles
- Knowledge of relevant industry laws and regulations
- Good corporate and business experience of not less than 3-5 years
Skills and Competences:
Excellent Commercial and Relationship management skills, Problem Solving Skills, Communication skills, Time management skills.
Values Orientated, Sensitive to people's problems, Tough when needed, Able to travel, Multitasking and Result Driven.
Attractive and Industry Competitive
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted