Job Code: ASPRT-012017 Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: ASSOCIATE PARTNERS Reporting Line: SNR MGT
JOB SUMMARY: The Associate Partner will be responsible for the overall improvement of the company runs, making it more efficient and effective at allocating resources, developing relationships with executives, communicating with clients and presentation of information.
- Lead and contribute to proposals, client presentations, and the finalization of deliverables
- Inform clients about further services and products that could enhance their business
- Consult with client to establish needs, set schedules, meet milestones, complete full projects, and obtain evaluative data
- Write proposals, statements of work and project updates/reports, and track client relationship data
- Develop business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations/solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Writing reports and maintaining records
Qualification and Experience:
- University/HND Degree and professional membership will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of business principles
- Knowledge of relevant industry laws and regulations
- Good corporate and business experience of not less than 7 years
Skills and Competences:
Presentation Skills, Excellent Commercial and Relationship management skills, Problem Solving Skills, Communication skills, Business Strategy skills, E-Business or Information Technology (IT) Skills, Financial/Management Control Skills, Human Resources Skills, Time management skills, Marketing and Supply Chain management.
Autonomous (as will work without a team), Transparent, Values Orientated, Sensitive to people's problems, Tough when needed, Able to travel, Multitasking and Result Driven.
Attractive and Industry Competitive
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted